Very Good Condition - Very Early Dated
Very Difficult to Find examples that hasnt been through post war refurbishment
The standard Italian rifle of the Great War was adopted in 1891.
It was fed with a 6-round clip. The clip was a Mannlicher design and the breech block assembly was designed by an Italian gunsmith named Carcano.
While it is looked down upon by some devotees of the "finer"
rifles, it was a rugged weapon that didn't foul up easily
It's length was designed for an obsolete method of warfare, allowing an infantryman to fend off the lance or saber of a mounted cavalryman.
Manufactured at the Terni Arsenal in 1894 - 131 Years Ago
Just Been Proofed & Head Space Verified Again By Us
Very Good Bore
This is a Section 1 Firearm & requires a Firerams Licence or RFD
Early Handguard arrangement on this rifle (top)
when compared to the later version,