Good Condition - Very Early Dated
The standard Italian rifle of the Great War was adopted in 1891.
It was fed with a 6-round clip. The clip was a Mannlicher design and the breech block assembly was designed by an Italian gunsmith named Carcano.
While it is looked down upon by some devotees of the "finer"
rifles, it was a rugged weapon that didn't foul up easily
It's length was designed for an obsolete method of warfare, allowing an infantryman to fend off the lance or saber of a mounted cavalryman.
Manufactured at the Torre Annunziata Arsenal in 1894 - 130 Years Ago
The Torre Annunziata only manufactured the M1891 between
1893 to 1900,
Stripped & Checked Over - Head Space Checked
This is a Section 1 Firearm & requires a Firerams
Licence or RFD